Dating after divorce requires a lot of preparation and soul searching, including:
• Working out what happened and taking responsibility
• Forgiving yourself and your partner
• Saying goodbye to the past and what was, letting go
• How best to approach the future
• Creating a vision for yourself and who you are now becoming!
After a divorce or separation you find yourself with a mixed bag of emotions that if left alone will get in the way of you getting into a healthy future relationship.
Getting someone to support you on this journey will speed up your healing process and make you better equip for getting out there again, you will feel happier and content and have lots of your relationship problems ironed out, ready to start a blank canvas.
Looking forward to walking with you into your future!