WHAT IS A MATCHMAKER:
Elisabeth Dabbelt, Relationship Coach, Matchmaker, Elite Introductions Founder.
“ONE on ONE” Matchmaking. WE Have the Credentials. The Only Agency in Central Florida Better Business Bureau Accredited.
A private Agency is preferred over franchises to get the personal attention You Deserve.
Elisabeth Dabbelt caters to an upscale successful, busy, discreet, and selective clientele.
Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Matchmaker
In today’s world, searching for relationships is demanding, complicated and time Consuming. Most singles do not have access to eligible like-minded partner.
Matchmaking is Safe, Dignified, and Selective.
- You are a workaholic
- You just think that love is a little too complicated
- You have unrealistic expectations
- You tend to make unwise partner choices
- You usually chose unavailable partners
- You have limited access to emotionally ready singles
- You are socially awkward or a bit shy
- You find it hard to go on a date after a divorce
- You have experienced the loss of a spouse.
- You are looking for a long-term relationship.
What is a Professional Matchmaker:
- Works with you to understand your past and how it affects your current dating patterns
- Helps you shift outmoded or unproductive thinking patterns
- Suggests altering specific behaviors to reflect more of what you want in your life
- Builds self-esteem by focusing on your strengths
- Presents you in the best possible light
- Expose you to a well-defined target community
- Prescreens all potential dates for you
- Follows up after each date for specific feedback – pluses and minuses
- Zeros in on your perfect match using your feedback
Request Your Complimentary Consultation With Elisabeth